Happy holidays from Living With Hearing Loss! 2016 was an exciting year! Visits to the blog almost tripled while engagement through comments and likes more than doubled. Thank you to all my readers for making this an inviting and vibrant community for people with hearing loss! I am excited to see what 2017 will bring!
My goal for the blog is to share my story in hopes of helping others live more comfortably with their own hearing issues. All of you have certainly helped me feel that way. Thank you!
I am taking next week off, but will be back in January with more posts. In the meantime, please enjoy some of my most popular posts of 2016.
- Hearing Loss – Know The Facts
- Five Things I Wish Everyone Knew About Hearing Loss
- How To Choose A Restaurant When You Have Hearing Loss
- Ten Reasons Hearing Aids are NOT Like Glasses
- But, You Don’t Look Deaf
- Do You Get Hearing Loss Exhaustion?
- Why Is It Still OK To Make Fun of Hearing Loss?
- Does Hearing Loss Make It Harder To Remember Things?
- How To Have A Better Conversation With Someone With Hearing Loss
- Hearing Loss Should Not Be Embarrassing, But Sometimes It Just Is
Happy New Year!