It’s that time of year again — time to look back and remember the highlights of the past year, and make plans for the upcoming year. Many of 2019’s most popular posts on Living With Hearing Loss centered on the ways hearing loss impacts more than just the individual with hearing loss, but also the person’s family and friends. Some posts suggested ways that family and friends could help support those of us with hearing loss, while others discussed ways that we as people with hearing loss can get more comfortable asking for the help we need. The bottom line: Hearing loss is a team sport.
Thank you to all my readers for helping create this wonderful and encouraging hearing loss community. I appreciate you adding to the discussion with your comments and suggestions and for sharing support for one another. Here’s to more of the same in 2020.
I am taking next week off, but will be back in January with more posts. In the meantime, please enjoy the 10 most popular articles of 2019.
Top 10 Living With Hearing Loss Posts of 2019
- A Head Cold + Hearing Loss = A Perfect Storm
- Five Things I Wish Everyone Knew About Hearing Loss
- Hearing Loss: When Dinner is A Disaster
- Seven Ways You Can Make Life Easier For Someone With Hearing Loss
- Does Your Tinnitus Worsen in the Winter
- When Your Hearing Aid Settings Are Just Wrong
- What My Hearing Loss Has Taught Me
- You CAN Go to the Movies When You Have Hearing Loss
- How To Love Someone With Hearing Loss
- Do You Hear Better in the Morning?
Readers, what was your favorite post of the year?