Happy holidays from Living With Hearing Loss! Thank you to everyone for reading, commenting, and sharing. Your participation helps make this a vibrant community for all of us living with hearing loss and tinnitus. I appreciate all of your engagement.
I am taking next week off, but will be back in January with more posts. In the meantime, please enjoy some of my most popular blogs of 2017. Which one is your favorite?
- Five Things I Wish Everyone Knew About Hearing Loss
- Then I Said, I’m A Little Bit Deaf
- A Head Cold + Hearing Loss = A Perfect Storm
- When Your Hearing Aid Settings Are Just Wrong
- Ten Reasons Hearing Aids are NOT Like Glasses
- What Are The Stages Of Hearing Loss?
- What If Hearing Aids Were Noise Canceling?
- Do Airplanes Trigger My Tinnitus?
- You CAN Go To The Movies When You Have Hearing Loss
- Does Hearing Loss Cause Vertigo?
Happy New Year!
Never miss a post. Sign up for email notifications today.
Subscribe to Blog via Email