Happy holidays! Thank you to all my readers for sharing your comments and suggestions with the Living With Hearing Loss community this year. Your support of me and one another makes writing this blog a tremendous pleasure. My hope is that by sharing my story, I have helped each one of you live a little more comfortably with your own hearing issues. I know you have done that for me. I look forward to sharing more stories and tips with you in 2019.
I am taking next week off, but will be back in January with more posts. In the meantime, please enjoy the 10 most popular articles of 2018.
Top 10 Living With Hearing Loss Posts of 2018
- Five Things I Wish Everyone Knew About Hearing Loss
- A Head Cold + Hearing Loss = A Perfect Storm
- When Your Hearing Aid Settings Are Just Wrong
- Do You Hear Better in the Morning?
- You CAN Go to the Movies When You Have Hearing Loss
- What if Hearing Aids Were Noise-Cancelling
- Please Don’t Tell Me Never Mind
- Does Hearing Loss Cause Vertigo?
- Open Captions on Broadway!
- How To Have A Better Conversation With Someone With Hearing Loss
Readers, what was your favorite post of the year?
Never miss a post! Sign up below for email alerts.