Happy holidays to all my readers at Living With Hearing Loss! My goal for the blog is to share my story in hopes of helping others live more comfortably with their own hearing loss. All of you have certainly helped me feel that way. Thank you!
2015 has been an exciting year for the blog! It was visited more than 30,000 times by people in almost 140 countries and received more than 550 comments and likes. Thank you for your engagement!
Please enjoy some of my most popular posts of 2015.
- Hearing Loss – Know The Facts
- Do You Get Hearing Loss Exhaustion?
- Please Don’t Tell Me Never Mind
- How To Have A Better Conversation With Someone With Hearing Loss
- I Am So Frustrated By My Hearing Loss I Could Just Scream!
- Dear Daughter – A Hearing Loss Poem
- Six Hearing Aids, Two Cochlear Implants and A Roger Pen Walk Into A Bar
- Ten Tips For Tackling Thanksgiving Dinner With a Hearing Loss
- I Have A (Hearing Loss) Announcement To Make
- Breaking The Stigma Of Hearing Loss – The Who, What, Why and How
Living With Hearing Loss is taking next week off, but will return in January with more posts! I wish you all a very Happy New Year!