How time flies when you are living with hearing loss — and writing about it. Last week marked the one year anniversary for Living With Hearing Loss. It has been an incredible year of sharing my experiences with you. Thank you to all of my readers for your support, likes, comments and just for reading. It is a wonderful community for me, and I hope also for you.
This week, click through to enjoy some of the most popular posts on Living With Hearing Loss this past year. Enjoy!
Please enjoy some of my most popular posts over this past year.
- Do You Get Hearing Loss Exhaustion?
- Please Don’t Tell Me Never Mind
- How To Have A Better Conversation With Someone With Hearing Loss
- How To Tackle Thanksgiving Dinner When You Have Hearing Loss
- I Am So Frustrated By My Hearing Loss I Could Just Scream!
- Captions At The Movies? – Bring Them On!
- I Have A (Hearing Loss) Announcement To Make
- A Road Map For Those New To Hearing Loss
- Six Steps Those With Hearing Loss Can Take To Communicate Better
- What Is That Noise!?! – My Take on Living With Tinnitus
Readers, what is your favorite post?